GB Emergency Medical Services Ltd can also offer the following services in addition to our Event Medical Cover
- Organ Transport: From Aircraft to Bedside, Hospital to Hospital; if you need that lifesaving organ or blood transportation give us a call. We have Rapid Response Vehicles and Emergency Drivers available 24hours a day.
- Patient Transport Services: We have Emergency and Non Emergency Transport Vehicles available to transport your patients/service users to/from almost anywhere in the UK, 24hours a day. More information can be found in the Patient Transport section of the website, or by giving us a call.
- TV / Film Requirements:We can provide a whole range of cover to suit your individual needs, from Basic First Aiders to Nurses and Paramedics, from a single staff member to a whole range of resources to cover a large production or a large audience or participation event. GB-EMS can be available at short notice to assist with your requirements. We can even have a 4×4 Ambulance available to get to casualties in those hard to reach places.
- Music / Entertainment Venue Cover:GB-EMS Crews have a great deal of experience at dealing with medical cover requirements and incidents within Music/Entertainment Venues, often being able to treat casualties at scene instead of needing to call an ambulance. It’s true that Security Personnel should be First Aid Trained, but having Medical Staff on site, ensures that your security personnel are available to deal with security incidents, without being tied up with medical incidents as well.
- Sports Event Cover:GB-EMS Staff have provided regular cover to: Judo, Kickboxing, Thai Boxing and Mixed Martial Arts Events, Cross Country and On Road Running Events and Challenges, Athletics Events, Netball, Roller Derby and American Football Events and have worked very closely with Hampshire Schools Sports Partnership.
We are also proud to be the Team Sponsors and Medical Team providers to the Dorset Roller Girls Roller Derby League. We have a great deal of experience at assessing and dealing with sporting injuries and our crews usually work to standards exceeding the requirements of most governing body regulations.
- Long Term / Site Cover:If you need a First Aider to cover a Building Site, or an EMT to cover a Holiday Park for Busy Weekends, give us a call, these are just two of a whole range of scenarios we can cover and have covered in the past. Contact us to discuss your ongoing medical provisions, we’ll be more than happy to lay out the options and prices for you.
- Training:GB-EMS have the capability to provide First Aid Training, including the Health And Safety Executive’s “First Aid At Work” and “Emergency First Aid At Work” in addition to courses in Paediatric First Aid, AED, Safeguarding Awareness, Basic Care Skills and More.. Contact us to discuss your requirements and to see how we can help.
- Additional Support to Events: GB-EMS are able to offer additional support to events including:
- Sweeper Service: Ideal for Larger Road Running Events, GB-EMS are able to operate a minibus crewed with a driver and a Basic First Aider to act as a Sweeper at running events, collecting participants who are unable to continue with the race and transporting them to the finish point or another designated location. This service works well in conjunction with the “Responding” medical cover. Knowing that this service is in place gives peace of mind to event organisers, knowing that anyone unable to continue their event is well looked after. A similar service can be provided for Cycle Events.
- Checkpoint Marshalls: GB-EMS are able to provide a limited number of staff to act as checkpoint marshalls at events, providing support and encouragements to participants, acting as a point of contact with event organisers and dealing with minor queries.
- Event Communications and Control: GB-EMS have staff qualified and experienced at managing a central control point. Using your own communication services (including Radio and Telephones), all calls and issues are logged and dealt with swiftly. We are able to liaise with other organisations such as Raynet and other Services on your behalf. Whilst our main focus is on Medical Cover, We can provide control staff to manage the whole of your event resources. If this is an area you need help with, feel free to get in touch for an informal chat and further information.
Official GB-EMS Suppliers GB-EMS Training Partner