We're Hiring - Careers with GB-EMS Group
We're always on the look-out for awesome individuals to join our teams.. Head over to our recruitment pages to find out more about our Full Time, Part Time and Casual Vacancies.
Specialist Roller Derby Event Cover
The GB-EMS Team have been involved in Roller Derby since 2010 and have become a household name in UK Roller Derby, becoming the first medical team to be endorsed by UKRDA.
Very in depth first aid course then I have previously been on
I booked medical support for an arduous charity event around the Isle of Wight. The booking process was simple and a very competitive rate with superb communication. On the day we had a paramedic and a Technician shadowing the event closely from a 4x4 ambulance and they were always close by should we have needed them. Fortunately they weren't required for anything serious but should they have been, having seen their professionalism, i'm absolutely sure we would have been in very capable hands. Highly Recommended.
Your service is always reliable, professional, helpful and we would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone else
The GBEMS member of staff made me feel very welcome and nothing was much trouble
Coverage of the course and ideas about how to do this were very good, and we felt confident in the service provided on race day
Patient care foremost - Staff Kind - Service Excellent - made to feel respected
99.6% approval rating overall for all treatment given. 96% of all patents feedback forms rated GB-EMS 5* when asked if they were happy with their treatment given. The other 4% all rated 4*
I was very impressed with the service, very polite and professional. The team were happy and very helpful and so well equipped behind the scenes, just like a real hospital!
A Very happy and Good Driver
They were so caring, reassuring and listened to what i had to say. Extremely quick to come out and find me, got equipment out fast and did very well to try and diagnose the problem. Thank you so much